Due to the fact that we share space as independent businesses, myself, as well as my office mates, will be following the same protocol with all of our clients. To ensure everyone's safety we will implement the following as outlined by the State Medical Board:
1. I will be calling/texting you 24 hours before each appointment to ensure you are safe to come in based on the CDC guidelines. Same on the other end- If I don't feel well or, if anyone I've been in contact with doesn't feel well in the slightest- I will be calling you to reschedule.
Please make sure you complete the Covid questionaire that will be sent via email before EACH APPOINTMENT.
2. Please text me when you arrive and remain in your car until I text you to come up – maximizing social distancing
3. BEFORE entering, please wash hands thoroughly in the bathrooms across the hall
4. Please wear a mask and walk directly to our treatment room
5. I will be taking everyone’s temp (no-contact) when they arrive
I understand that wearing a mask throughout your session may sound restrictive and that jumping through all these hoops for safety may seem less than relaxing. That being said, I genuinely appreciate your willingness to go with the slow flow to help keep us all healthy.
AGAIN PLEASE – should you feel ill the day you are scheduled – we will reschedule
I don’t want to put any of us at risk. I will do the same
Here is what I am personally doing to keep us safe:
1. Taking my temp twice a day (I've been doing this since March) and performing sinus rinses
2. Wearing a fresh mask for each appointment
3. Changing clothing between clients
4. If you or I have broken skin, I will be wearing gloves
5. As always, washing my hands thoroughly before and after each client
1. Limited items in the spaces
2. I will have medical-grade air filtration in my treatment room
3. My coworkers and I will be fully disinfecting all common surfaces between each person. I will be, as usual, washing every sheet, undersheet, blanket, fleece cover, and wiping down oil bottles, etc.
4. Should you want to pay via check or cash there will be an envelope in the room that you may put your payment in. CC payments will still be processed contactless via the card you have on file in SoapVault.
*We are not allowed to hand out anything at this point. Please, should you need water, bring your own and keep it in your car*
I know this all feels like overkill but these are the safety requirements of the very weird times.
If you have questions, would like a referral, or need to discuss anything, please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to when I see you again!