(216) 282-4329 Please call or complete the form below to schedule chair massage DeAnna@lotusvivant.com
What is chair massage?
A chair massage is a 5-20 minute massage that focuses on the high tension areas of the neck, back, shoulders, arms, and hands. The massage is performed while seated on an ergonomically designed, portable massage chair. As this modality allows you to remain fully clothed, it is ideal for public settings.
There are several ways I can incorporate chair massage with your needs
Marketing Events | Trade Shows
Company Picnics and Parties | Health Fairs
Employee Appreciation | Client Gifting
Weddings | Bridal Showers
Ladies nights | Spa parties
Sporting | Athletic Events
Different ways to fund chair massage events
Organizer sponsored – The company/organizer pays for 100% of the event
Split – The company/organizer pays a percentage, and the attendees pay a percentage
Free Standing – The attendees pay 100%
*With all options, the Company or individual retaining the massage service (You) will be responsible for payment in full. Any required payment from attendees may either be pre-paid, or recouped at your discretion.
Did you know
- Massage is a great marketing tool to attract prospective clients at big events.
- Average cost reduction for companies with health and wellness programs: 28% less sick leave, 26% less direct health care costs, and 30% reduction in workers’ comp and disability costs. (www.ceridian.com)
- Research indicates that a 15-minute chair massage results in decreased job stress, increased alertness and increased speed and accuracy on math computations (International Journal of Neuroscience 86, 197-205)
- Over 50% of lost work days are stress related -- accounting for $26 billion in medical and disability payments and $95 billion in lost productivity per year. (Occupational Health and Safety News/ National Council on Compensation Insurance USA)
- Most employees would prefer a massage as opposed to the usual generic gifts, just ask!
All inclusive Rates
First hour $100
Each additional hour $60
Two hour minimum*
All correspondence will be returned within 24 hours. Please include such information as dates and times, number of employees, and for what type of event chair massage is needed. I look forward to speaking with you!