Due to the fact that we share space as independent businesses, myself, as well as my office mates, will be following the same protocol with all of our clients.
1. Please make sure you sign the Covid agreement that will be sent via email the day of EACH APPOINTMENT.
2. Please text me when you arrive and remain in your car until I text you to come up – maximizing social distancing
3. BEFORE entering, please wash hands thoroughly in the bathrooms across the hall
4. Please wear a mask and walk directly to our treatment room
5. I will be taking everyone’s temp (no-contact) when they arrive
PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL HAVE BEEN TRAVELLING
WITHIN THE PAST 2-14 DAYS OF ALL APPOINTMENTS THROUGH FEBRUARY 2021
I understand that wearing a mask throughout your session may sound restrictive and that jumping through all these hoops for safety may seem less than relaxing. That being said, I genuinely appreciate your willingness to go with the slow flow to help keep us all healthy.
PLEASE – should you feel ill the day you are scheduled (COLD, FLU, COVID) – we will reschedule.
I don’t want to put any of us at risk and will do the same.
Here is what I am personally doing to keep us safe:
1. Taking my temp twice a day (I've been doing this since March) and performing sinus rinses
2. Wearing a fresh mask for each appointment
3. If you or I have broken skin, I will be wearing gloves
4. As always, washing my hands thoroughly before and after each client
1. Limited items in the spaces
2. Medical-grade air filtration in my treatment room
3. My coworkers and I will be fully disinfecting all common surfaces between each person. I will be, as usual, washing every sheet, undersheet, blanket, fleece cover, and wiping down oil bottles, etc.
* Please bring water for post-appointment hydration and keep it in your car *
I know this all feels like overkill but these are the safety requirements of the very weird times.
If you have questions or need to discuss anything please feel free to contact me!